The National Careers Service is hosting a series of ‘bite size’ events to help anybody currently looking for work or awaiting exam results.
- Wednesday 11th August, 1:30pm-2:00pm – CV top tips
- Wednesday 18th August, 1:30pm-2:00pm – STAR technique for answering interview questions
- Wednesday 25th August, 1:30pm-2:00pm – Interview top tips
To book please use the links above or call 0800 100 900.
Support for Results Days
The National Careers Service is providing support for students and their parents at results time including:
- Results Day Helpline open from 9th to 27th August 2021. Go to https://nationalcareers.service.gov.uk/exam-resultshttps://nationalcareers.service.gov.uk/exam-results to find out more
- Parent/carer webinars: (Click on the links to book.)