National Apprenticeship Week
National Apprenticeship Week is taking place between 8 – 14th February. The theme this year is Build the Future.
During the week we will be sharing ‘myth busting’ posts to answer popular questions about apprenticeships. We will also be posting/retweeting Apprenticeship vacancies on our social media channels – (Facebook: NCSouthWestandOxon and Twitter: @NC_SWandOxon) – using the hashtags #NAW2021 and #BuildTheFuture. Please share/retweet on your channels.
Webinars for job seekers
Thank you for your continued assistance in promoting our free webinars. Due to popular demand we are continuing to run webinars in February. Please look out for our posts promoting these on our social media channels (Facebook: NCSouthWestandOxon and Twitter: @NC_SWandOxon) – and please retweet/share on your own channels. I attach materials for promoting them.
Please see upcoming dates below:
- Wednesday 3rd February 2-3pm – CVs and Cover letters
- Wednesday 10th February 2-3pm – Apprenticeships and how to apply
- Wednesday 17th February 2-3pm – Completing an Application form
- Wednesday 24th February 2-3pm – Interview Skills
To book please use the links above or call 0800 100 900.
Our Gloucestershire team will be a running a series of webinars for Gloucestershire residents in February as follows:
- Tuesday 9th February, 10am-11am – CV writing
- Tuesday 16th February, 10am-11am – Employability
- Wednesday 24th February, 10.15am-11.15am – Interview skills
For more information contact Monique Smith on 07747 476811
Oxfordshire team webinars
Our Oxfordshire team is holding the following webinars during February:
- Tuesday 9th, 16th and 23rd February 2021 at 10.30 am – 12 noon. Register on this link.
A promotional flyer is attached.
Regional Redeployment Service
The Regional Redeployment Service supports employers needing to make redundancies and those looking to recruit. Support is also available for individuals who have lost their jobs or whose jobs have been affected by COVID-19. Thank you for all the work you are doing to support this service. We have had over 2.8K hits on the webpage to date. We upload the latest local vacancy lists for the South West and Oxfordshire to this page weekly and promote this on our social media channels.