There are a lot of vacancies in Health and Social Care in Exeter and the surrounding area. These are in a wide variety of roles from home and residential care, to the main hospital in Exeter (the RD&E).
Proud to Care Devon advertises vacancies on behalf of all health and care organisations across the Devon Integrated Care System (ICS)Devon. Key organisations in Exeter include Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust, Devon Partnership Trust, Devon County Council and many social care providers, including residential homes and home care providers.
Proud to Care Devon attracts people with the right values to a career in health and care and promotes jobs, careers and education in health and care.
We advertise approximately 400+ vacancies in 150+ health and social care organisations advertised on Proud to Care Devon. These include:
- Nurse vacancies in all settings including NHS, primary care (GP surgeries and pharmacies),
mental health, learning disability and adult social care.
- Care workers and support workers in social care.
- Allied health professions, including occupational therapy, physiotherapy, radiography etc.
- Social work.
- Registered managers in social care.
- Support roles, including admin, catering, security and cleaning.
Key employers in Exeter
- Royal Devon & Exeter NHS Foundation Trust
- Devon Partnership Trust
- Devon County Council?
- Many adult social care organisations, including care homes and home care providers.
We offer 1-2-1 job-seeking support by telephone for those new to health and care and/or are at risk of redundancy.