Exeter Works Website
We believe in access to information over the internet for all and aim to provide a website that is accessible to all visitors.
This Accessibility Statement provides an overview of the accessibility features we have implemented on this website.
- This site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) so that you may customise the presentation to suit your preferences.
- All the information can be viewed without styles.
- The text size is relative, allowing you to zoom up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
change colours, contrast levels and fonts.
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software.
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
- We’re also making the website text as simple as possible to understand.
- Accessibility options are available by selecting the Accessibility Menu on each page.
Most pages on this site follow most of the W3C’s WAI accessibility guidelines, and comply with the UK’s Disability Discrimination Act.
All pages contain a Sitemap in the footer.
Unfortunately, some areas of our website aren’t fully accessible yet. We are working to correct all these issues by 23rd September 2021.
- One PDF document isn’t fully accessible to screen reader software
- Some of our content is difficult to understand
- Some pages have skipped heading levels
- Some pages need improved hyperlinking
If you need information on this website in a different format such as accessible PDFs, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille, please email email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within seven days.